How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I've been an active DeviantArt member for 7 years.
What does your username mean?
- I thought of the name "PunkGirl-Simeone" when I was in high school because the music genres I started liking were rock, punk, and heavy metal. I also thought this username would be a cool one. My first account name was actually "RockerGirl-Simeone".
Describe yourself in three words.
- Secretive. Silent. Polite.
Are you left or right handed?
- Right - handed.
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- My most favorite art genre is Digital Art, although I do experiment on other genres.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- I would like to master the art of Surrealism. I've been fascinated with this genre ever since I stumbled upon the works of Salvador Dali, one of the greatest surrealists of all time.
What was your first favourite? What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?The first deviation I favorited was this Mindless Self-Indulgence fan art from .
- My favorite deviations are usually fan art.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- I've got a lot in my mind, but I would have to say (Chocoreaper) was my first favorite deviant artist.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- I wanted to meet a lot, but I could only name a few for now: (SkitzOpheliac), (Bryzunovrokks), and (Freakygirl8).
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Well, all I could say is I've met and even befriended some amazing artists in DeviantArt. I feel somehow welcomed here because some of the artists here are really awesome, funny, and talented.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- My G-Pen tablet, and most recently my Samsung Note 3. But I occasionally use crayons, markers, pencils, and Kure Color pens.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Home, especially my room.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- There are lot of good memories I could remember. Maybe I would consider my Marvel and "Avengers: Loki" art works as memorable because I considered these as one of my greatest achievements and my biggest improvements too.
These works became my benchmarks for my latest works.
I also consider the creation of my first groups as memorable.